Don’t settle for less than all you can be.
Sometimes things happen in our lives that pull us down, rob us of our zest for life, or stand in the way of us being all we can be. Sometimes we need someone to talk it through with, someone who understands and who can help us on our journey towards healing…..
You already have the answers you’re looking for within you. My task is to help you find them. I focus on solutions and strengths, facilitating change and coaching people through life’s transitions and challenges. I offer a variety of clinical approaches, including many contemporary ideas and practices. I am comfortable and experienced with diverse cultures, ethnicities, sexual orientations and family configurations.
“There is a crack, a hole, in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.
That’s how the light gets in.”
( Leonard Cohen )
- Individual, Couple and Family Therapy
- Child, Youth and Adult Counselling
- Expressive Therapies
- Community and Professional Workshops
- Employee and Family Assistance Services
I have extensive experience helping people with:
- Relationship transitions, including separation
- Anxiety and depression
- Family of origin exploration
- Step-family challenges
- Developmental issues
- Child and adolescent behaviour
- Adult children and ageing parents
- Loss and grieving
- Recovery from physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Cross-cultural issues
- Acquired traumatic brain injury issues
- (survivors, family members & service providers)